The hearing aids are just the beginning.- The hearing aids we recommend are just a part of your customised solution, the key to your continued success is continued care!
The hearing aids are an important part of the solution we will design for you, however, continued care is what will ensure that you can get on with enjoying life
Your care begins from the first time we meet you, an in-depth hearing test, the fitting and verification of your hearing devices, several follow up appointments within the first months. Followed by six monthly check-up appointments. All designed to ensure that you can stop concentrating on hearing and get on with enjoying your life.
Fitting of your hearing system
Once you have chosen to move forward with a solution with us, we would then book you back in for a second appointment which would be when we fit your hearing system, this appointment will include:
- Fitting of your hearing instrument
- Programming of the hearing devices to suit your hearing requirements and lifestyle activities
- We will make sure that you are comfortable with the settings and how to use your hearing system and any accessories
- Demonstrate in real life situations to see how your new hearing system feels so we can make adjustments to get this correct for you
One week after the fitting of the hearing system we will see you again to discuss your progress, where we can;
- Carry out any adjustments to suit your needs
- It's a good idea to bring notes of situations you found great but also situations where you think we can adjust your system
- Go through anything you need us to, to help get the most out of your hearing system
Audiological Rehabilitation - we will then continue to help you get used to your hearing system and support you through the process of hearing the sounds that you have been missing out on. This is where individual requirements become evident, it does not matter if you need one appointment or five appointments to move through this stage, we will ensure that you get them.
We understand that hearing solutions and needs are individual, that's why we treat you as an individual
The support doesn't stop there, any further adjustments or advice about the hearing instrument is free of charge.
- Review appointments every 3-6 months (depending on individual needs)
- Re-tuning of your hearing system when needed
- Clean and check service
- All hearing instruments will be covered by a manufacturer warranty, our hearing care specialist will advise you of the warranty period
During your scheduled continual care plan, you can come and see us any time
For instance, if at any time you feel you need to see us or need advice on your hearing system, simply call us to make an appointment and we would be happy to help. Getting used to your hearing system can take time and we understand this, so this is why we will see you regularly to get the best out of your hearing system. Our promise to you is to support you right from the your hearing assessment through to your 6 monthly reviews and check ups. We will keep you updated on all the latest hearing technology and invite you along to events we may host to showcase new technology from all manufacturers.
Call us on 01905 617803 to book your free consultation now.