COVID-19 Communication 16th March
16th March 2020
Worcester Hearing Centre Coronavirus Communication
During the recent outbreak of COVID-19 Coronavirus, we have been following UK government guidelines and working with the rolling advice from the public health authorities. In line with these guidelines, we have increased our focus on excellent infection prevention and control in all aspects of our care.
We have maintained close oversight of the guidance issued by Public Health England and the NHS and have aligned our position with this. We have included below a few important links to some of the key aspects of this guidance.
If you are attending our practice, here are some points to keep in mind:
If you have lived with or had close contact (within 2 meters for 15 minutes or more) with a confirmed case of COVID-19, you should contact NHS 111 for further advice, and not attend your appointment.
Preventing the spread of infection:
There are general principles we can all follow to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, we will be doing the following:
- Regular handwashing – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Covering our cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin. See Catch it, Bin it, Kill it
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the work environment
Your health and safety come first and we, as ever will put our customer at the forefront of our business decisions. We fully respect the decision of any of our customers who wish to reschedule their appointments. Please contact your preferred branch.
Call 01905 617803 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 01789264111 or e-mail us at email@example.com
We will be closely monitoring the status of government guidelines and will update you accordingly should there be any immediate changes to the running of our practice during this difficult period. We will maintain our normal opening times; Monday to Friday 09.00am to 5.00pm
Appendix: key elements of public health guidance